Tutti Frutti Sweet Pea Collection
In this collection
|Sow Under Cover|
|Direct Sow/ Plant Out|
- Cutting Garden, On a Climbing Support
- Broad Tolerance
- Late May from an autumn sowing, early summer if sown in spring.
- 1.8m (6ft)
- Moist but Well-drained
- Full Sun
- Plant out, 2 plants to a vertical support, 15cm (6in) apart in a mild spell in March-May.
- Sow October-December or January-April, 2 seeds into 1 Rootrainer. When roots fill container, pot on 2 seedlings together into a 1 litre pot. Pinch out tips when plants have 4 pairs of leaves. If autumn sown, overwinter in a light, cool place.
A brand new palette for us — apricot and peach, this super-pretty mix has good scent and better than average sweet pea vase life.
The seed collection contains 1 seed packet each of:
- Sweet Pea 'Anniversary'
- Sweet Pea 'Apricot Sprite'
- Sweet Pea 'Mollie Rilstone'
- Sweet Pea 'Princess Elizabeth'
The seedling collection contains 4 or 8 seedlings each of:
Remove the climbing tendrils as they grow. Tie the stem into your framework on a regular basis. Can be grown in deep container pots up a climbing frame. Find out how to cordon train your sweet pea in Sarah's how-to guide.