Thank you for your interest in working with us.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We believe in hiring the best person for the job whoever they are, helping them thrive in it and celebrating their individuality.
We strive to be an environmentally conscious company.
We are currently recruiting for the following roles:
buying assistant - marlborough office
An exciting opportunity to join a well-established and rapidly growing business. Sarah Raven’s Kitchen & Garden is an award-winning online gardening business, which offers carefully tried and tested plants, seeds, bulbs and gardening kit as well as lovely things for your home, all personally selected by Sarah Raven, the well-known author and broadcaster.
Provide accurate and efficient administrative support for the buying team in the delivery of our authoritative and distinctive product ranges.
- Provide support to the team for range planning (competitor analysis, data entry for sales analysis)
- Set up and complete Buying Sheets each season, ensuring all product, pricing and supplier details are correct
- Sample management for selection / photography
- Support in the web set up process each season and day-to-day website checking
- Assist with queries on product from Customer Services
- Check invoices
- Check artwork for accurate sku and price details
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proficient in Excel and Powerpoint
- A good communicator
- Well-organised, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Exhibit positive behaviours and a can-do attitude
- A willingness to expand your knowledge base, seek out new ways to improve
- Good commercial and brand awareness
- Ability to work to a critical path in a busy environment
- A love of gardening would be an advantage
To apply for this role or receive more information about the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with subject title 'Buying Assistant'. Please include a CV, and details of your salary expectations.
Salary: dependent on experience.