The Cottage Garden Collection
In this collection
- Border (Back), Border (Front), Border (Middle)
- Broad Tolerance
- May - October
- 90cm (36in)
- Moist but Well-drained
- Full Sun, Part Shade
A timeless and distinct, informal, cottage garden style edit, packed full of grace and charm. From this collection, you’ll soon have low, dense plantings of ground-hugging daisies, lady’s mantle and cranesbills, pierced by the towering minarets of foxgloves, lupins and penstemons, all enclosed in the heady scents of phlox and catmint.This collection contains 3 x 9cm pots each of:
- Erigeron karvinskianus 'Profusion'
- Phlox paniculata 'David'
- Digitalis purpurea 'Sutton's Apricot'
- Alchemilla mollis
- Geranium 'Rozanne'
- Geranium x riversleaianum 'Mavis Simpson'
- Lupinus 'The Page' (Band of Nobles Series)
- Nepeta x faassenii 'Junior Walker'
- Penstemon 'Rich Ruby'
After planting, water generously for 1-2 weeks so the plants get well established.