Prettiest Cosmos Collection
In this collection
|Sow Under Cover|
|Direct Sow/ Plant Out|
- Cutting Garden
- Broad Tolerance
- June - October
- 90cm (36in)
- Full Sun
- Best sown under cover in April but can be direct sown in May. Grow seedlings on in individual pots or modules until large enough to plant out. Gradually harden off before planting out after all risk of frost has passed.
Wafty and butterfly-like, this mix of cosmos is simple to grow and lovely to pick with pastel clouds all summer and autumn.This collection contains 5 seedlings, or 3 x 9cm pots each of:
- Cosmos bipinnatus 'Apricotta'
- Cosmos bipinnatus 'Cupcakes Blush'
- Cosmos bipinnatus 'Fizzy White'
- Cosmos bipinnatus 'Xanthos'
Pinch out tips at 15-20cm to encourage bushier plants. Stake and tie Cosmos plants if necessary during the growing season, water regularly and dead-head to prolong the flowering season.