Niwaki Mini Shears
(You save )
In this mix
- 1 set
Great for tight spots where you need more control or for grass edging, these are smaller than traditional garden shears …
Great for tight spots where you need more control or for grass edging, these are smaller than traditional garden shears so are lighter and easier to handle but with no compromise on performance.
- Carbon steel blades and white oak handles with rubber grips.
- L.37cm overall, blade L.14cm.
- To keep your shears in the best condition clean and oil them before putting them away.
Caring for your tools:
- After use, tools should always be cleaned to remove any sap and debris, then dried and oiled where necessary, as part of a regular maintenance plan.
- If you find your tools have rusted, distilled vinegar and aluminium foil can be used to easily remove this.
- We recommend storing all tools in a dry place.
- Don’t forget pruning tools will need sharpening periodically.