Tulip and Camassia Drift Mix
In this mix
|Direct Sow/ Plant Out|
- Ground Cover (Scattered)
- Broad Tolerance
- April - May
- 90cm (36in)
- 80 bulbs (1 square metre)
- Full Sun
- Don’t plant tulips until mid-late October. Plant pointy end up 10-15cm deep, 8cm apart in borders (less in containers). You can use a mycorrhizal Bulb Starter. After flowering leave the foliage to die back naturally if you want to reuse the bulbs.
A bulb combination by my Dutch garden designer friend, Carien Van Boxtel which I went to Keukenhof to see last spring. A sea of apricot and cream, with a splash of mulberry, this has refined and sophisticated shapes and colours for two months through. And it is a very perennial collection. Grow this right by your back door to enjoy it for months not weeks, or fill your pots and window-boxes with a life-enhancing mix.This collection contains:
- 25 bulbs of Tulip 'Apricot Foxx'
- 25 bulbs of Tulip 'Concerto'
- 25 bulbs of Tulip 'Ronaldo' Mix
- 5 bulbs of Camassia leichtlinii 'Sacajawea' (v)
After flowering leave the foliage to die back naturally if you want to reuse the bulbs.