The Jewel Hyacinth Collection
In this collection
|Direct Sow/ Plant Out|
- Border (Front), Container Garden
- Broad Tolerance
- March - April
- 30cm (12in)
- 15 bulbs
- Full Sun
- Plant 8-10cm (3-4in) deep,15cm (6in) apart.
The blue hyacinths tend to have the most scent, the purple the most glamour, so mix them up together for a lovely pot of vase.
This collection contains 5 bulbs each of:
- Hyacinthus orientalis 'Woodstock'
- Hyacinthus orientalis 'Peter Stuyvesant'
- Hyacinthus orientalis 'Anastasia' (Multiflora)
Propogate them by dividing clumps in early autumn. Wear gloves when handling hyacinth bulbs as they may irritate the skin.