The Jewel Hyacinth Collection
In this collection
|Direct Sow/ Plant Out|
- Border (Front), Container Garden
- Broad Tolerance
- March - April
- 30cm (12in)
- Full Sun
- Plant 8-10cm (3-4in) deep,15cm (6in) apart.
The blue hyacinths tend to have the most scent, the purple the most glamour, so mix them up together for a lovely pot of vase.This collection contains 5 bulbs each of:
- Hyacinthus orientalis 'Woodstock'
- Hyacinthus orientalis 'Peter Stuyvesant'
- Hyacinthus orientalis 'Anastasia' (Multiflora)
Our bulb collections will be supplied with each variety bagged individually. To reduce waste, we no longer collate these into a second larger bag. Your delivery paperwork will list details of the collection you have ordered and the varieties included. Our bags can either be recycled or composted (please check bags for details).
Propagate them by dividing clumps in early autumn. Wear gloves when handling hyacinth bulbs as they may irritate the skin.