The Everlasting Pale Collection
(You save )
In this collection
|Sow Under Cover|
|Direct Sow/ Plant Out|
- Border (Front), Container Garden, Cutting Garden
- Broad Tolerance
- June - October
- 75cm (30in)
- Moist but Well-drained
- Full Sun
- 60cm (24in)
- Sow under cover in March or direct from April, covering seeds thinly with soil, they need light to germinate (1-3 weeks). Indoors, pot on then plant out after the frosts. Space/thin seedlings to 25cm (10in).
Like a puff of smoke, I love this light and airy mix of soft colours and haze-forming shapes, studded through with the starry seedheads of scabious and pink paper daisies. This looks wonderful fresh and just as good a month later, dried in the vase.This collection contains 5 seedlings each of:
- Scabiosa stellata 'Sternkugel'
- Panicum capillare 'Sparkling Fountain'
- Acroclinium roseum 'Double Mixed'
- Gypsophila Paniculata 'Single White'
Feed and deadhead to prolong the flowering period. Gypsophilia may need staking.