The English Country Garden Collection
In this collection
- Border (Back), Border (Front), Border (Middle)
- Broad Tolerance
- May - September
- 1.8m (6ft)
- Moist but Well-drained
- Full Sun, Part Shade
An English Garden conjures up romantic, dreamy feelings. With bountiful borders bursting with flowers of every shape and size in the soft, cool palette with rich crimsons and acid-green for contrast. Traditional and timeless, here are a posse of classic varieties for a mix of sun and shade such as Bellflowers, Phlox, Lupinus, Geranium and Anemones to give a mellow, settled feeling to any new border. Each and every one has been grown at Perch Hill for many years.This collection contains 3 x 9cm pots each of:
- Lupinus 'The Page' (Band of Nobles Series)
- Erigeron karvinskianus 'Profusion'
- Alchemilla mollis
- Geranium 'Rozanne'
- Penstemon 'Rich Ruby'
- Nepeta x faassenii 'Junior Walker'
- Phlox paniculata 'David'
- Digitalis purpurea f. albiflora
- Anemone x hybrida 'Honorine Jobert'
- Aster x frikartii 'Monch'
- Verbena bonariensis
- Knautia macedonica
- Acanthus mollis 'Rue Ledan' (Latifolius Group)
- Campanula lactiflora 'Prichard's Variety'
- Gaillardia x grandiflora 'Burgunder'
- Scabiosa caucasica 'Perfecta Alba'
After planting, water generously for 1-2 weeks so the plants get well established.