Summer Garden Collection
In this collection
- Border (Middle), Cutting Garden
- Broad Tolerance
- May - August
- 1.2m (4ft)
- Moist but Well-drained
- Full Sun
- Sow the biennials (poppy, sweet William and foxglove) in summer and the annuals (ammi, orlaya and nigella) in autumn for all species to flower together the following year
DescriptionThis variety has now sold out. You may like Strawberry Fool 'Chantilly' mix or Pastel Cosmos Collection instead.
I walked through the cutting garden last June and picked a bunch of every favourite flower and then collected them together to give the ultimate summer garden mix. There’s poppies here, foxgloves, sweet Williams, love-in-the-mist and the two best umbelifers, orlaya and ammi. Truly, what more could you want? This collection shown here with sweet peas.This collection contains 1 packet each of:
- Dianthus barbatus 'Electron Mix
- Papaver nudicaule 'Champagne Bubbles Mix' F1
- Ammi majus
- Orlaya grandiflora
- Digitalis purpurea f. albiflora
- Digitalis purpurea 'Sutton's Apricot'
- Nigella damascena 'Persian Jewels Mix'