Scented Purple Pot Collection
In this collection
|Direct Sow/ Plant Out|
- Container Garden
- Broad Tolerance
- June - October
- 45cm (18in)
- Moist but Well-drained
- Full Sun
- 60cm (24in) - Trailing
This is the perfect trio in a pot, with a thriller (Pelargonium 'Attar of Roses'), a spiller (Buddleia 'Dreaming Purple') and a filler (Heliotrope 'Midnight Sky'), to give you a scented spot anywhere sunny in the garden.The young plant collection contains:
- 2 or 4 young plants of Pelargonium 'Attar of Roses'
- 3 or 6 young plants of Buddleia 'Dreaming Purple'
- 5 or 10 young plants of Heliotrope arborescens 'Midnight Sky'
- 3 x 9cm pots of Pelargonium 'Attar of Roses'
- 1 x 9cm pot of Buddleia 'Dreaming Purple'
- 3 x 9cm pots of Heliotrope arborescens 'Midnight Sky'
Water and deadhead as often as you can and start a weekly feed after about a month. Prune the buddleia back hard in early spring. The heliotrope and pelargonium will need protection from frosts.