Really Good Cut Flower Seed Collection
In this collection
- Cutting Garden
- Broad Tolerance
- Moist but Well-drained
- 1 tin collection
- Full Sun
Fill your house with vases of cut flowers for most of the year with these seeds – the very best, most beautiful and productive cut and come again flowers – for a small cutting patch, with the right balance of flowers and foliage.
This can be gift wrapped in our exclusive gift box, with tissue paper and a Sarah Raven gift card. You will be able to add this to your basket once you begin the checkout process. To add a gift message to your order, simply fill out the details at the delivery stage of the checkout.
Please note: only items which are showing ‘in stock’ can be gift wrapped.
The collection includes 13 packets of seeds in a stylish, reusable tin (18x16cm (depth 8cm), detailed sowing instructions, a month by month sowing and harvesting chart and a colour planting plan designed by Sarah so you know exactly what to plant where.
- Calendula officinalis 'Indian Prince' – orange fronted, crimson-backed flowers, lovely for eating and flower arranging
- Cerinthe major 'Purpurascens' – silvery leaves with purple hanging bells, one of the best annual foliage plants
- Cosmos bipinnatus 'Purity' – one of the prettiest and longest flowering cut flowers you can grow
- Cosmos bipinnatus 'Dazzler' – As good as Purity in a lovely, deep carmine pink
- Sweet Pea 'Matucana' – lovely bi-colour flowers in crimson and purple with spectacular scent
- Sweet Pea 'Little Red Riding Hood' – beautiful deep and pale pink sweet peas with very powerful scent
- Papaver nudicaule 'Champagne Bubbles Mix' F1 – a beautiful mix of white, pink, yellow and various tones of orange.
- Scabiosa atropurpurea 'Olympia Mix' – exceptionally long flowering and pretty annual scabious
- Zinnia 'Giant Dahlia Mix' – Beautiful mixed colour zinnia, exceptionally long lasting in the garden and the vase.
- Amaranthus caudatus 'Viridis' – beautiful tassels of bright apple green
- Euphorbia oblongata – the best foliage plant in the world which will transform all your arrangements
- Salvia viridis 'Blue Monday' – very long flowering and long lasting foliage salvia with upright blue flower bracts
- Moluccella laevis (Bells of Ireland) – superb spikes of apple-green bells on a stem. I love it!
The instructions you will receive are for planting a cutting patch that is 3m x 3.5m in size.