Now From £13.95
(You save )
In this collection
|Sow Under Cover|
|Direct Sow/ Plant Out|
- Cutting Garden
- Broad Tolerance
- July - October
- 90cm (36in)
- Moist but Well-drained
- Full Sun
- 30cm (12in)
- Sow undercover February-March. Sow as thinly as you can into seed trays, individual small pots or modules. Zinnias are best sown in modules to avoid root disturbance. Keep warm and moist. Pot up seedlings and plant out after last frosts.
I love the mix of colours here which remind me of the best of Provence — aged lime plaster, terracotta tiles, all mixed with the tones of the best summer sunset. This should make you smile.This collection contains 1 seed packet each of:
- Callistephus chinensis 'Tower Chamois'
- Phlox drummondii 'Crème Brûlée'
- Zinnia elegans 'Queeny Lime Red'
- Xerochrysum bracteatum 'Salmon Rose'
- Nasturtium 'Purple Emperor' (Tropaeolum majus)
Best grown in fertile, humus-rich, and well-drained soil, in full sun. Pinch out the tips when the plants have 3-5 pairs of leaves, to encourage branching and more flower production. Water in well and provide support. Pick regularly for the vase.