Mille Feuille Collection
In this collection
- Container Garden, Cutting Garden
- Broad Tolerance
- June - October
- 45cm (18in)
- Moist but Well-drained
- Full Sun
I love a low-growing huge pot on the table for the centre of the cutting garden and this was one of my favourite combinations. Like a stained-glass window, it dazzled — and delighted me – several times a day and did so on minimal TLC.This collection contains:
- 3 tubers of Dahlia 'Topmix Salmon'
- 2 rooted cuttings of Calibrachoa 'Double Can-Can Magenta'
- 3 rooted cuttings of Nemesia 'Karoo Dark Blue'
- 2 rooted cuttings of x Petchoa 'BeautiCal Cinnamon'
Pinch out tips at 15-20cm to encourage bushier plants. Water and feed regularly and deadhead to prolong the flowering season.