(You save )
In this mix
An excellent tool for hard to reach areas – this allows you to reach across beds and borders without trampling oth…
An excellent tool for hard to reach areas – this allows you to reach across beds and borders without trampling other plants, is excellent for deadheading hanging baskets, for snipping roses without getting prickled and for collecting fruit.
Once snipped, gripper bars 'grab' the cut stem and hold it so it doesn't just fall to the ground.
Features a zinc alloy steel handle with lightweight aluminium shaft and high carbon steel blades. Suitable for right and left handed use. Brilliant!
- Cuts stems up to 1.2cm thick.
- By ordering this product you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over. This item must be used appropriately and responsibly.
Caring for your tools:
- After use, tools should always be cleaned to remove any sap and debris, then dried and oiled where necessary, as part of a regular maintenance plan.
- If you find your tools have rusted, distilled vinegar and aluminium foil can be used to easily remove this.
- We recommend storing all tools in a dry place.
- Don’t forget pruning tools will need sharpening periodically.