Jewel Chrysanthemum Collection
In this collection
|Direct Sow/ Plant Out|
- Cutting Garden
- Broad Tolerance
- September - November
- 1.5m (5ft)
- Spray (Outdoor)
- Full Sun
- 30cm (12in)
This collection includes all my favourite gem-like colours, to fill jugs and vases with abundance for the last four months of the year. Grow these chrysanthemums outside or in the greenhouse.This collection contains 1 or 2 rooted cuttings, or 1 x 2 litre pot each of:
- Chrysanthemum 'Blenda Purple'
- Chrysanthemum 'Bruno Bronze'
- Chrysanthemum 'Littleton Red'
- Chrysanthemum 'Smokey Purple'
- Chrysanthemum 'Payton Blaze Red'
- 2 x 9cm pots of Chrysanthemum 'Blenda Purple'
- 1 x 9cm pots of Chrysanthemum 'Bruno Bronze'
- 1 x 9cm pots of Chrysanthemum 'Littleton Red'
- 1 x 9cm pots of Chrysanthemum 'Smokey Purple'
- 1 x 9cm pots of Chrysanthemum 'Payton Blaze Red'
Chrysanthemum petals can be scattered onto salads. If brewed into tea, they have a flavour similar to chamomile.
Pot up rooted cuttings and grown on in a bright, frost-free place. Early-flowering varieties can be hardened off and planted out in May. Later ones are best planted in large pots so they can be outside in summer but moved indoors in autumn.