Highly Scented Narcissus Collection
In this collection
|Direct Sow/ Plant Out|
- Border (Middle)
- Broad Tolerance
- March - April
- 45cm (18in)
- Part Shade
- Plant pointy end up, four to six inches deep with three to four inches between each bulb.
- Plant anytime from August-November. Plant pointy end up, 10-15cm deep with 8-10cm between each bulb in borders (less in containers). After flowering deadhead but allow leaves to die back naturally to give the bulbs strength for the following year.
A collection of the very best, highly scented, long-flowering narcissi, to fill a vase or jug for week after week through March and April – nearly three months of heaven in your garden and house.
Narcissus – or daffodils – are very tolerant bulbs and we should all grow plenty of them. They give a great performance early in the year and if you choose carefully you can have colour in your garden and highly scented flowers to pick from early March. Unlike many tulips, these get better, and the groups bigger and stronger year after year. You can't go wrong.This collection contains 5 or 10 bulbs each of:
- Narcissus 'Avalanche' – early-flowering
- Narcissus 'Silver Chimes' – perfect ivory multi-headed
- Narcissus 'Actaea' – the classic
- Narcissus 'Geranium' – pretty and fragrant
Our bulb collections will be supplied with each variety bagged individually. To reduce waste, we no longer collate these into a second larger bag. Your delivery paperwork will list details of the collection you have ordered and the varieties included. Our bags can either be recycled or composted (please check bags for details).
This can be gift wrapped in our exclusive hessian sack, with ribbon and a Sarah Raven gift card. You will be able to add this to your basket once you begin the checkout process. To add a gift message to your order, simply fill out the details at the delivery stage of the checkout.
Please note: only items which are showing ‘in stock’ can be gift wrapped.
Plant anytime from August-November. Plant pointy end up, 10-15cm deep with 8-10cm between each bulb in borders (less in containers). After flowering deadhead but allow leaves to die back naturally to give the bulbs strength for the following year.