High Summer Cut Flower Collection
In this collection
- Cutting Garden
- Broad Tolerance
- July - October
- 1.5m (5ft)
- Moist but Well-drained
- Full Sun
- Sow seed indoors in spring with some warmth.
A volcanic eruption of the very best and fire-iest flowers — dahlias, zinnias, sunflowers, Rudbeckias, set against the purple of verbenas and froth of two of our favourite foliage plants. If strong colour and endless buckets of cut flowers are your thing — this selection of cut-and-come, profliic producers is made for you.This collection contains 1 packet or 5 seedlings each of:
- Dahlia variabilis 'Bishop's Children'
- Zinnia elegans 'Giant Dahlia Mix'
- Verbena rigida
- Helianthus annuus 'ProCut Plum'
- Rudbeckia hirta 'Sahara'
- Nicandra physalodes
- Tagates patula 'Linnaeus Burning Embers'
- Panicum capillare 'Sparkling Fountain'
Plant should be kept in a frost free place until they can be hardened off and planted outside when all danger of frost has passed.