In this mix
|Direct Sow/ Plant Out|
- Tender Perennial Tuber
- Border (Back), Border (Middle)
- Acid, Chalky, Fertile, Neutral
- July - November
- 60cm (24in)
- Anemone Group
- Common name
- Moist but Well-drained
- Full Sun
- Plant just under the soil surface, 75cm (30in) apart.
With a fluff of petals and anthers in the centre, this deep pink dahlia looks like an anemone in the middle of a dahlia. I love its shape and colour and it makes a great cut flower.
This can be gift wrapped in our exclusive hessian sack, with ribbon and a Sarah Raven gift card. You will be able to add this to your basket once you begin the checkout process. To add a gift message to your order, simply fill out the details at the delivery stage of the checkout.
Please note: only items which are showing ‘in stock’ can be gift wrapped.
- are first class, healthy tubers – the largest and best you can buy.
- come with full planting, spacing and cultivating instructions for beginner gardeners
- tubers should be potted up when they arrive and be kept in a light, frost-free place until the frosts are over and then be planted into the garden.