Cherry Tomato Collection
In this collection
|Direct Sow/ Plant Out|
- Kitchen Garden
- Broad Tolerance
- 1.8m (6ft)
- Cherry (Cordon/Indeterminate) Tomato
- Full Sun
- 60cm (24in)
- Sow seed under cover February-March in warmth. Keep small plants in a suny, frost-free environment until they can be planted in the greenhouse from late April or outdoors in late May.
A super-healthy mix of multi-coloured, sweet tasting cherry tomatoes, which are all prolific and easy to grow, even on a sunny balcony.This collection contains:
- 1 seedling or jumbo seedling of Tomato 'Chocolate Cherry'
- 2 seedlings or jumbo seedlings of Tomato 'Santonio' F1
- 2 seedlings or jumbo seedlings of Tomato 'Sungold'
Under cover or outside they need staking, regular watering and weekly feeding for best results. Pinch out side shoots as they develop and then pinch out the tops once they have set 5 or 6 trusses.