In this collection
- Border (Front), (Border (Middle)
- Broad Tolerance
- June - October
- 60cm (24in)
- Full Sun, Part Shade
The front cover of our diary ’24, I adore this combination — the stellar pot Dahlia ‘Kelsey Annie Joy’ in its soft apricot with ginger nut wash along with the ever-elegant and flowering cosmos, coreopsis and bidens. Perfect together in a pot and picked for a vase, you have to grow these!This collection contains:
- 1 tuber of Dahlia 'Kelsey Annie Joy'
- 5 rooted cuttings of Bidens 'Hot & Spicy'
- 5 young plants of Coreopsis 'Red Shift' (Big Bang Series)
- 5 seedlings of Cosmos bipinnatus 'Apricotta'
Water freely and apply a balanced liquid fertiliser once a month. Deadhead to prolong flowering.