Burning Embers Collection
In this collection
- Cutting Garden
- Broad Tolerance
- July - October
- 90cm (36in)
- Full Sun
The word ‘Bedding’ puts some gardeners off, but this rich and glamorous crew we had lining our main Perennial Cutting Garden path last summer is exactly that. Not grown specifically for cutting (although we did harvest from them) but planted to greet our garden visitors as they arrived, cheery from June until November.This collection contains:
- 5 seedlings of Gaillardia x grandiflora 'Burgunder'
- 5 seedlings of Setaria 'Caramel'
- 5 seedlings of Tagetes patula 'Linnaeus Burning Embers'
- 5 rooted cuttings of Verbena bonariensis
- 5 seedlings of Zinnia elegans 'Oklahoma Carmine'
Plants should be kept in a frost free place until they can be hardened off and planted outside when all danger of frost has passed.