Buckets of Sweet Peas Collection
In this collection
|Sow Under Cover|
|Direct Sow/ Plant Out|
- Cutting Garden, On a Climbing Support
- Broad Tolerance
- May - August (winter-sown) or June - September (spring-sown), or 12-14 weeks from spring-sowing of seed.
- 1.8m (6ft)
- Moist but Well-drained
- Full Sun
- Plant out, 2 plants to a vertical support, 15cm (6in) apart in a mild spell in March-May.
- Sow October to April, 2 seeds into 1 Rootrainer. When roots fill container, pot on 2 seedlings together into a 1 litre pot. Pinch out tips when plants have 4 pairs of leaves. If autumn sown, overwinter in a light, cool place.
All the very best colours and the very best sweet peas in this super-abundant massively scented collection.This collection contains 1 seed packet, or 4 seedlings each of:
- Sweet Pea 'High Scent'
- Sweet Pea 'Matucana'
- Sweet Pea 'Anniversary'
- Sweet Pea 'Noel Sutton'
- Sweet Pea 'Little Red Riding Hood'
- Sweet Pea 'Solway Serenade'
- Sweet Pea 'Lisa Marie'
- Sweet Pea 'Blue Velvet'
Plant seedlings out during a mild spell March-May, providing support. Tie the stems into your framework on a regular basis and pinch out tendrils.