Bestselling Peony Collection
In this collection
|Direct Sow/ Plant Out|
- Border (Middle)
- Broad Tolerance
- May - June/July
- 90cm (36in)
- Full Sun
- Plant crowns just below the surface with resting buds no more than 3cm below the soil. You'll want clumps of 3 to 4 to give you enough for cutting.
These are the peonies that everyone loves to have in their garden and are our bestsellers year after year. Perfection.This collection contains 1 or 2 bare roots each of:
- Peony lactiflora 'Duchesse De Nemours'
- Peony lactiflora 'Monsieur Jules Elie'
- Peony lactiflora 'Sarah Bernhardt'
Our peonies are:
- 2 year old bare root plants
- sent out with full planting instructions
- excellent long-lasting cut flowers
- won't flower in the first year, but gradually build up flower production every year after that
In early spring apply a balanced slow-release fertiliser around the base of the plant and mulch with well-rotted compost, avoid burying crown.Will not flower in its first year. You may need to stake. Only take 1 or 2 stems from a plant for cutting.