Bestseller Cosmos and Zinnia Collection
In this collection
|Sow Under Cover|
- Cutting Garden
- Broad Tolerance
- July - first frosts, 12-14 weeks from sowing.
- 90cm (36in)
- Full Sun
- 30-40cm (12-16in)
- Best sown under cover in April but can be direct sown in May. Grow seedlings on in individual pots or modules until large enough to plant out. Gradually harden off before planting out after all risk of frost has passed.
A faded, muted collection of zinnias and cosmos in their newest forms. Keep picking from this lot in a cutting bed or container, and they’ll keep flowering, long and hard. This grouping can’t fail to look lovely.This collection contains 1 seed packet or 5 or 10 seedlings each of:
- Zinnia elegans 'Queeny Lime Orange'
- Zinnia elegans 'Queeny Lime Red'
- Cosmos bipinnatus 'Xanthos'
- Cosmos bipinnatus 'Rubenza'
Pinch out tips at 15-20cm to encourage bushier plants. Stake and tie Cosmos plants if necessary during the growing season, water regularly and dead-head to prolong the flowering season.