Customer Service Adviser – September to June
We are looking for a full time customer service adviser based at our offices in Marlborough. The role would suit someone with previous customer service experience with good communication skills and who is confident on the telephone. They should be organised, patient and ideally have an interest in gardening. Basic Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook ability is essential.
This job will entail:
- Taking orders over the phone and processing on our database
- Delivering excellent service to customers and answering their queries
- Processing orders received by post
- Responding to emails
- Using our computer system Elucid
- Being very familiar with our products, the seasonal catalogues and the website
Salary: up to £16,000 pro rata per annum dependent on experience
If you are interested in this role, please send an email with the subject title Customer Service Adviser with your CV, and current employment and salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org
If a previously advertised role has now been removed it means that it has been filled. If you have not been contacted regarding these positions, we are sorry that your application was unsuccessful. Unfortunately, due to large quantities of applicants, we are not able to contact everyone individually. We will be keeping CVs on file should a suitable position become available in the future.