The role is a fantastic opportunity for someone with excellent creative and copywriting skills and good experience of production management, who is ready to develop their career with a rapidly growing company, based in Marlborough.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the design and production of our print and digital communications, including catalogues and e-mails, working with our catalogue designer
- Copywriting and editing
- Briefing freelance designers and managing the design process
- Coordinate with multiple internal departments, including buying and marketing
- Create and manage production schedules and ensure projects stay on schedule
- Liaise with printers, including proof checking
The successful candidate is likely to have at least 2 years experience working in a design and production environment, with good copywriting ability and a creative eye. You will also have a good understanding of branding, combined with excellent organisation skills and able to manage complex schedules.
To receive more information about the role, please send an email with subject title Design Manager with your CV, and current employment and salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many thanks for your interest in our job opportunities, unfortunately we are not currently looking to hire any positions.