Ultimate Sweet Pea Growing Kit Gift Set
In this mix
- Cutting Garden
- Broad Tolerance
- 1.8m (6ft)
- Moist but Well-drained
- Full Sun
- Sow October to April, 2 seeds into 1 Rootrainer. When roots fill container, pot on 2 seedlings together into a 1 litre pot. Pinch out tips when plants have 4 pairs of leaves. If autumn sown, overwinter in a light, cool place.
Step into summer with our wonderful selection of sweet peas, including our best long-stemmed and strongly scented varieties. This gift also includes high-quality tools to complete the task at hand.Set contains
- 1 x Ultimate Sweet Pea Collection
- 1 pack of 500 Paper Twist Ties
- 1 pair of Sarah Raven Ergo Snips
- 1 pack of Natural 1.8 x 1.8m Jute Netting
- 1 x Sarah Raven Deep Rootrainer Set
Plant seedlings out during a mild spell March-May, providing support. Tie the stems into your framework on a regular basis and pinch out tendrils.