Spring Jewels Drift Mix
In this mix
|Direct Sow/ Plant Out|
- Ground Cover (Scattered)
- Broad Tolerance
- February - May
- 15cm (6in)
- Full Sun
- For a naturalised drift appearance mix the bulbs in a wheel barrow and scatter them over the ground and plant where they land (with a little editing).
Like jewels scattered across grass, this bulb collection is chosen to give at least 8 weeks of flowering from the first scilla emerging to the last tulip. Stained glass for spring.This collection contains:
- 50 bulbs of Chionodoxa lucillae
- 40 bulbs of Crocos vernus 'Flower Record'
- 30 bulbs of Tulip humilis 'Persian Pearl'
- 40 bulbs of Muscari latifolium
- 40 bulbs of Scilla siberica
Plants will spread and naturalise freely, to avoid congestion lift and divide clumps in the summer months when dormant.