Sarah Raven Pruning Snips
(You save )
In this mix
These snips are ideal for light pruning and deadheading. Sharp, heat-treated steel blades and comfortable easy-to-grip h…
These snips are ideal for light pruning and deadheading. Sharp, heat-treated steel blades and comfortable easy-to-grip handles mean they’re sharp and comfortable to use for repetitive work. Blades feature a locking mechanism.
- By ordering this product you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over. This item must be used appropriately and responsibly.
Caring for your tools:
- After use, tools should always be cleaned to remove any sap and debris, then dried and oiled where necessary, as part of a regular maintenance plan.
- If you find your tools have rusted, distilled vinegar and aluminium foil can be used to easily remove this.
- We recommend storing all tools in a dry place.
- Don’t forget pruning tools will need sharpening periodically.