Jewel Anemone Collection
In this collection
|Direct Sow/ Plant Out|
- Perennial (grown as an annual)
- Container Garden, Cutting Garden
- Broad Tolerance
- March - June
- 30cm (12in)
- Full Sun
- Plant directly outside in spring for summer flowering or September-October in mild areas/under cloches for spring flowering. Plant 7-8cm deep, 10-15cm apart on their longest side.
The florist, huge saucer flowered Anemone coronarias are something close to my heart. Having seen them carpeting olive groves in the winter 2018/2019 when we lived in Greece, they take me straight back there to glorious wildflower carpets as far as the eye can see. And, of course, they’re reliably early, here forced in our greenhouse to be brought outside to put on our doorstep to flower away from February to April or even May. If we keep picking, they keep flowering.This collection contains 15 tubers each of:
- Anemone St Brigid Red
- Anemone coronaria 'Bordeaux' (De Caen Group)
- Anemone coronaria 'Jerusalem Blue'
This can be gift wrapped in our exclusive hessian sack, with ribbon and a Sarah Raven gift card. You will be able to add this to your basket once you begin the checkout process. To add a gift message to your order, simply fill out the details at the delivery stage of the checkout.
Please note: only items which are showing ‘in stock’ can be gift wrapped.
After flowering, the corms can be lifted and dried, or they may be left in the soil permanently, where they will flower annually April-June.