Ultimate Cottage Garden Seed Letterbox Collection
In this collection
- Cutting Garden
- Broad Tolerance
- 1.8m (6ft)
- Moist but Well-drained
- Full Sun
- Most are best sown under cover between February and April but some can be direct sown later in the year. Plant out once risk of frost has passed.
Growing your own cottage garden couldn’t be easier than with our Ultimate Cottage Garden Seeds Collection. Brimming with colour and scent, this collection contains traditional favourites, and exciting new varieties too. This collection contains 12 packets of seeds.This collection contains 1 seed packet each of:
- Cosmos bipinnatus 'Purity'
- Cosmos bipinnatus 'Candy Stripe'
- Verbena bonariensis
- Ammi majus
- Erigeron karvinskianus 'Profusion'
- Digitalis purpurea f. albiflora
- Salvia viridis 'Blue Monday'
- Helianthus annuus 'Claret' F1
- Achillea ptarmica 'The Pearl'
- Calendula officinalis 'Indian Prince'
- Eschscholzia californica 'Orange King'
- Papaver somniferum 'Black Single'
Plants should be kept in a frost free place until they can be hardened off and planted outside when all danger of frost has passed.