Sarah Raven Cosmos Seed Tin Collection
In this collection
|Sow Under Cover|
|Direct Sow/ Plant Out|
- Cutting Garden
- Broad Tolerance
- July - October
- 90cm (36in)
- Moist but Well-drained
- Full Sun
- 40cm (16in)
- Best sown under cover in April but can be direct sown in May. Grow seedlings on in individual pots or modules until large enough to plant out. Gradually harden off before planting out after all risk of frost has passed.
No garden is complete without cosmos these days. Here are all my favourites.This collection includes:
- Cosmos bipinnatus 'Purity'
- Cosmos bipinnatus 'Fizzy White'
- Cosmos bipinnatus 'Click Cranberries'
- Cosmos bipinnatus 'Dazzler'
These 4 packets of seed come in a small seed tin (14cm long x 10cm wide (depth 3cm) with full planting instructions.
This can be gift wrapped in our exclusive gift box, with tissue paper and a Sarah Raven gift card. You will be able to add this to your basket once you begin the checkout process. To add a gift message to your order, simply fill out the details at the delivery stage of the checkout.
Please note: only items which are showing ‘in stock’ can be gift wrapped.
Pinch out tips at 15-20cm to encourage bushier plants. Stake and tie Cosmos plants if necessary during the growing season, water regularly and dead-head to prolong the flowering season.