Jewel Cut Flower Mix
In this mix
|Direct Sow/ Plant Out|
- Hardy Annual, Half-Hardy Annual
- Cutting Garden
- Broad Tolerance
- July - October, 12-14 weeks after sowing
- 45cm (18in)
- Full Sun
- No thinning necessary.
- Sow direct early April-June onto fine, raked soil into rows 30cm apart to help distinguish the weeds from the seedlings. Cover with coarse sand.
Intense, bright, saturated colours - pinks, oranges, yellows and purples, set against a rich background of ruby, crimson and purple, which reminds me of a stained glass window as it grows.
Contains compact and delicate plants such as linums, silenes and Californian poppies with pillars of atriplex for height.
- 6g of seed to cover 2m x 1m or equivalent area
- All our mixes come with detailed sowing and growing instructions.
This mix is great for growing in container pots.