Highly Scented Sweet Pea Seed Collection
In this collection
|Sow Under Cover|
|Direct Sow/ Plant Out|
- Cutting Garden, On a Climbing Support
- Broad Tolerance
- May - August (winter-sown) or June - September (spring-sown), or 12-14 weeks from spring-sowing of seed.
- 2m (6ft 6in)
- Moist but Well-drained
- 1 tin
- Full Sun
- Plant out, 2 plants to a vertical support, 15cm (6in) apart in a mild spell in March-May.
These sweet pea seeds are the strongest perfumed, old-fashioned sweet peas you can grow and they're easy! Included in the collection are Sarah Raven's sweet pea seed sowing and growing instructions.
These are all beautifully boxed in one of our branded seed tins (14cm long x 10cm wide (depth 3cm)) which can be used to collect and store sweet pea seeds in the future.
- Sweet Pea 'Black Knight' – a lovely dark crimson with good scent
- Sweet Pea 'Lord Nelson' – a rich navy purple sweet pea with powerful scent
- Sweet Pea 'Matucana'- lovely bi-colour flowers in crimson and purple with spectacular scent
- Sweet Pea 'Little Red Riding Hood' – beautiful deep and pale pink sweet peas with very powerful scent
This can be gift wrapped in our exclusive gift box, with tissue paper and a Sarah Raven gift card. You will be able to add this to your basket once you begin the checkout process. To add a gift message to your order, simply fill out the details at the delivery stage of the checkout.
Please note: only items which are showing ‘in stock’ can be gift wrapped.
Remove the climbing tendrils as they grow. Tie the stem into your framework on a regular basis. Can be grown in deep container pots up a climbing frame. Find out how to cordon train your sweet pea in Sarah's how-to guide.