Highly Scented Sweet Pea Seed Tin Collection
In this collection
|Sow Under Cover|
|Direct Sow/ Plant Out|
- Cutting Garden, On a Climbing Support
- Broad Tolerance
- May - August (winter-sown) or June - September (spring-sown), or 12-14 weeks from spring-sowing of seed.
- 1.8m (6ft)
- Moist but Well-drained
- Full Sun
- Plant out, 2 plants to a vertical support, 15cm (6in) apart in a mild spell in March-May.
- Sow October to April, 2 seeds into 1 Rootrainer. When roots fill container, pot on 2 seedlings together into a 1 litre pot. Pinch out tips when plants have 4 pairs of leaves. If autumn sown, overwinter in a light, cool place.
These sweet pea seeds are the strongest perfumed, old-fashioned sweet peas you can grow and they're easy! Included in the collection are Sarah Raven's sweet pea seed sowing and growing instructions.
These are all beautifully boxed in one of our seed tins (14cm long x 10cm wide (depth 3cm)) which can be used to collect and store sweet pea seeds in the future.
- Sweet Pea 'Black Knight'
- Sweet Pea 'Little Red Riding Hood'
- Sweet Pea 'Lord Nelson'
- Sweet Pea 'Matucana'
This can be gift wrapped in our exclusive gift box, with tissue paper and a Sarah Raven gift card. You will be able to add this to your basket once you begin the checkout process. To add a gift message to your order, simply fill out the details at the delivery stage of the checkout.
Please note: only items which are showing ‘in stock’ can be gift wrapped.
Plant seedlings out during a mild spell March-May, providing support. Tie the stems into your framework on a regular basis and pinch out tendrils.