Foodies Salad Seed Letterbox Collection
(You save )
In this collection
- Kitchen Garden
- Broad Tolerance
- 1.8m (6ft)
- Moist but Well-drained
- Full Sun
- Start sowing some varieties in February under cover and wait to plant out until risk of frost has passed. Other varieties can be direct sown from March.
Salad always tastes the best when it comes directly from the kitchen garden. Our Foodies Salad Collection is packed with fresh and flavoursome varieties, perfect for pots or patios. This collection contains 13 packets of seeds.This collection contains 1 seed packet each of:
- Tomato 'Tigerella'
- Tomato 'Costoluto Fiorentino'
- Mustard Wasabi
- Mizuna (organic)
- Florence Fennel 'Romanesco'
- Samphire (Salicornia europaea)
- Lettuce 'Merveille de Quatre Saisons' (organic)
- Lettuce 'Reine de Glace' (organic)
- Spinach 'Medania'
- Lettuce 'Freckles'
- Anethum graveolens (organic)
- Coriander 'Leisure' (organic)
- Parsley 'Gigante di Napoli' (organic)
Keep picking salad regularly to prevent flowers running to seed.