Sarah Raven Sweet Pea Fertiliser
(You save )
In this mix
A granular fertiliser, specially formulated to encourage beautiful, long-lasting sweet peas and for all other flowering …
A granular fertiliser, specially formulated to encourage beautiful, long-lasting sweet peas and for all other flowering plants.
Suitable for use in beds, borders and large containers, apply when planting out as well as throughout the growing season for your sweet peas and other flowering plants. Full instructions included.
- 2.5kg tub
- General application: 35g treats 1 square metre
- Planting out: add a teaspoon of the granular mix into the planting hole, with a light covering of compost. Plant your sweet peas and water in well
- During the growing season: apply a teaspoon of fertiliser as a top dressing each month, water in well
- We recommend wearing gloves when handling any fertiliser and wash hands afterwards
- NPK, secondary and micronutrient analysis:
- Nitrogen (N) 5.0%
- Phosphorus Pentoxide (P2O5) 5.0% (2.1% P)
- Potassium Oxide (K20) 10% (8.3% K)
- Magnesium Oxide (MgO) 2.5% (1.5%Mg)
Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a dry place. Store in the container supplied. In the event of eye contact, wash thoroughly with water for several minutes, remove contact lenses if applicable.
Made in the UK for Sarah Raven