Scented Indoor Narcissus Collection
In this collection
|Direct Sow/ Plant Out|
- Indoor (Frost Free)
- Broad Tolerance
- Once shoots are 4-5cm tall bring them inside the house, 'Ziva' should flower first in about 4-6 weeks followed a couple of weeks later by 'Avalanche' and 'Cragford'.
- 45cm (18in)
- Plant the bulbs just below the soil surface, pointy end up with 5-8cm (2-3in) between each bulb.
- These bulbs have been specially prepared for flowering early indoors. Plant as soon as possible or keep somewhere cool and dark. If there is already a green shoot coming out of the bulb when you receive them, this should not be removed.
These highly fragrant narcissi are easy and wonderful for forcing indoors to add winter cheer and scent.
Make them a nest of twigs – these look good and support the leaves and flowers as they grow – and cover the soil with moss or dried leaves. All three of these knock the socks off the rather coarser and widely available 'Grand S'ol Dor'. 'Ziva' and 'Avalanche' will flower first, followed later by 'Cragford'.This collection contains 5 or 15 bulbs each of:
- Narcissus papyraceus 'Ziva' (Forcing)
- Narcissus 'Cragford' (Forcing)
- Narcissus 'Avalanche' (Forcing)
This can be gift wrapped in our exclusive hessian sack, with ribbon and a Sarah Raven gift card. You will be able to add this to your basket once you begin the checkout process. To add a gift message to your order, simply fill out the details at the delivery stage of the checkout.
Please note: only items which are showing ‘in stock’ can be gift wrapped.
Plant the bulbs just below the soil surface, pointy end up. Place somewhere cool, like a garage, and move them inside the house once the shoots are 4-5cm tall. Use a decorative nest of twigs as support as they grow to keep them from flopping.