Grow Your Own Sweet Peas Letterbox Starter Kit
In this mix
- Cutting Garden
- Broad Tolerance
- 1.8m (6ft)
- Moist but Well-drained
- Full Sun
- Sow October to April, 2 seeds into 1 Rootrainer. When roots fill container, pot on 2 seedlings together into a 1 litre pot. Pinch out tips when plants have 4 pairs of leaves. If autumn sown, overwinter in a light, cool place.
Feel inspired to grow your own gorgeous sweet peas with this gift set. Featuring some of our best-loved and most strongly scented varieties, this set also contains essential tools and accessories to nurture and support your sweet peas.This kit contains:
- 1 seed packet of Sweet Pea 'Blue Velvet'
- 1 seed packet of Sweet Pea 'Mrs Collier'
- 1 seed packet of Sweet Pea 'King Edward VII'
- Pack of 500 Paper Twist Ties
- Set of 10 Black Plant Labels with White Pen
Plant seedlings out during a mild spell March-May, providing support. Tie the stems into your framework on a regular basis and pinch out tendrils.