Cottage Garden Mix
In this mix
|Direct Sow/ Plant Out|
- Hardy Annual, Half-Hardy Annual
- Border (Middle)
- Broad Tolerance
- July - October, 12-14 weeks after sowing
- 90cm (36in)
- Moist but Well-drained
- Full Sun
- Sow direct April-June. Clear area, dig over, rate soil to form a fine seed bed into which seeds will readily germinate. Scatter seeds evenly, rake over and water.
For those of us who like a jolly, bright mix of colours, sow this combination including zinnias, cosmos and malopes. Traditional cottage garden favourites which will flower together not just for weeks but months.
- 6g of seed to cover 2.5m x 1m or equivalent area
- Full soil preparation and sowing instructions will be sent out with this packet of seed.
- Seed shaker contains 18g of seed mixed with approximately 65g of buckwheat husks to aid even scattering. Covers an area of 7 square metres.
This is great for sowing into container pots, and perfect for cutting. Plus, bees and butterflies love it!
Please note: This is harmful if eaten.
Blooms 12-14 weeks after sowing