Tulip 'Caviar' & Viola 'Phantom' F1
(You save )
In this mix
|Direct Sow/ Plant Out|
- Perennial (grown as an annual)
- Container Garden
- Broad Tolerance
- February - May & September - November
- 60cm (24in)
- Moist but Well-drained
- Part Shade
- Don’t plant tulips until mid-late October. Plant pointy end up 10-15cm deep, 8cm apart in borders (less in containers). You can use a mycorrhizal Bulb Starter.
Excellent en masse, a windowbox crammed full of the viola all winter on the ground floor, out of which surge these delicious blackcurrant sorbet tulips early in the spring.This collection contains:
- 10 bulbs of Tulip 'Caviar'
- 5 jumbo seedlings of Viola cornuta 'Phantom' F1
After flowering leave the foliage to die back naturally if you want to reuse the bulbs.