In this mix
These jolly deadheads (mini snips) are super handy. One quick pinch and that's it, you'll deadhead your flowers in a second, leaving a nice clean cut without the raggedy edges that can attract diseases and pests.
I also keep a pair by the kitchen door ready for snipping my herbs.
- Available in 3 bright colours
- Comes with a handy pocket sized pouch
- Carbon steel blades for a sharp, clean cut
- Small size means you can reach the centre of the plant
- Spring action handle
- By ordering this product you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over. This item must be used appropriately and responsibly.
This can be gift wrapped in our exclusive gift box, with tissue paper and a Sarah Raven gift card. You will be able to add this to your basket once you begin the checkout process. To add a gift message to your order, simply fill out the details at the delivery stage of the checkout.
Please note: only items which are showing ‘in stock’ can be gift wrapped.
Caring for your tools:
- After use, tools should always be cleaned to remove any sap and debris, then dried and oiled where necessary, as part of a regular maintenance plan.
- If you find your tools have rusted, distilled vinegar and aluminium foil can be used to easily remove this.
- We recommend storing all tools in a dry place.
- Don’t forget pruning tools will need sharpening periodically.