To book a course
- Order online. Select your course online, add the required number of tickets to your basket, and proceed to the checkout. If you are booking this course for someone else to attend, please enter their name in the gift message box during checkout.
- Call our booking line on 0345 092 0283. Please have the name and date of your chosen course to hand. If you are booking this course for someone else to attend, please inform us when purchasing.
Please note that all information needed for the booking will be emailed to you once you have completed your booking, there are no tickets issued for the courses and events, please just state your name on arrival.
To inform us of special requirements
If you have already booked a course and wish to inform us of any dietary or other requirements, please email us at email@example.com, at least 2 working days before the course date.
Please select from the below dietary requirements:
- Gluten intolerant
- Nut intolerant
- Serious food allergy, please specify
For other enquiries
Please contact the Perch Hill School direct on 01424 838000 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to:
- visit the Perch Hill Shop and need to check when it will be open
- book a group visit to the garden (by appointment only, please click here for more information)
- pre-book a place at one of Sarah's talks at a Perch Hill Open Day. Please note you do not need to book to attend the Open Day itself, but places for the talks are limited and on a first-come first-served basis.
For directions to Perch Hill, please click here.
Friends and family are welcome to attend a course in your place, provided we have been notified at least two working days before the event begins. You will need to provide us with the name, dietary requirements and contact number of anyone attending in your place.
Otherwise, we regret we are unable to offer refunds on Courses and Events, but can offer transfers to an alternative course date, provided we have been given enough notice (subject to availability):
- More than 16 weeks' notice before the course starts – We will transfer you to another course or event of the same value at no extra charge.
- 4-16 weeks' notice before the course starts – We will transfer you to another course or event of the same value. An administration fee of £25 will be charged.
- Less than 4 weeks' notice before the course starts – We regret we cannot offer a transfer.
Course places bought as gifts carry the same cancellation policy.
If we cancel a course:
Sarah Raven Ltd is entitled to cancel any course/event at any time. In these cases you will be contacted and given the option to transfer to another course of the same value or receive a full refund of your payment.
There is a chance that filming could take place throughout your course/event, please let us know if you would rather not be involved.
|Courses and Events A-Z||Perch Hill Calendar||Visitor Information||Directions||Visitor Testimonials|