The Carien Crocus Collection in a Gift Box (150 corms)
In this collection
|Direct Sow/ Plant Out|
- Border (Front), Container Garden, In Grass
- Acid, Alkaline, Chalky, Fertile, Sandy
- February - March
- 8-10cm (3-4in)
- Moist but Well-drained
- Full Sun, Part Shade
- Plant 8-10cm (3-4in) deep, 10cm (4in) apart.
- Plant outdoors September - November.
Named after my brilliant Dutch garden designer friend, Carien van Boxtel, this is a truly wonderful crocus collection which kicks off a succession of naturalised bulbs in her lawn in Zaltbommel, south of Amsterdam. All the crocus here have been thriving and spreading for years; they are the prettiest, most delicate looking forms, and are now available in a beautiful Sarah Raven gift box, all packed ready to give to your gardening family and friends. Wonderful!This collection contains 25 corms each of:
- Crocus chrysanthus 'Cream Beauty'
- Crocus biflorus 'Blue Pearl'
- Crocus tommasinianus
- Crocus. chrysanthus. var. fuscotinctus
- Crocus chrysanthus 'Snow Bunting'
- Crocus vernus
Our bulb collections will be supplied with each variety bagged individually. To reduce waste, we no longer collate these into a second larger bag. Your delivery paperwork will list details of the collection you have ordered and the varieties included. Our bags can either be recycled or composted (please check bags for details).
Gift box measures L.33.5cm x W.22.5cm x H.11cm
Can be naturalised easily In Grass but wait until the foliage has died down in June to cut the grass.