Our East Sussex garden is not open every day, but you can visit on the open days that are listed below. The Perch Hill shop is also open on these days, but otherwise only on weekdays by appointment, or on one of our Christmas Shopping Days. Please phone 01424 838000.
Please see the information below, or jump straight to a specific section:
For information specific to each open day, please see the list of Open Day Dates below.
- The gardens will be open from 9:30am-4:00pm, and admission is £5.
- There is no need to book on our open days; just turn up on the day, park in the field and pay at the gate.
- Our Perch Hill shop will be open for you to browse and buy from our range of plants, seeds, and home and gardening products. Please note we have limited space here, so do not stock the full range of products available on our website.
- Tea, coffee, homemade cakes and light lunches are all available to purchase. Lunch will be served from 12.15pm.
- We're sorry but we cannot take coaches on Open Days. Please look at our Visitor Information page – Private Visits if you would like to book a group visit.
If you require further information, please ring us on 01424 838000. If no-one is available to take your call, please leave a message on our answer machine and we will get back to you.
- Please see our Perch Hill directions page for our address, handy map and further travel information (including taxi numbers and train station information).
|Saturday 21st May|
|Wednesday 29th June|
|Wednesday 13th July||In aid of Brightling Church and other local charities|
|Saturday 30th July|
|Thursday 4th August||In aid of the National Garden Scheme|
|Saturday 20th August|
|Wednesday 24th August||In aid of St Michael's Hospice|
|Saturday 1st October|
|Sunday 2nd October|