In this collection
|Direct Sow/ Plant Out|
- Container Garden, Ground Cover (Scattered)
- Broad Tolerance
- March - April
- 15cm (6in)
- Common name
- Grape Hyacinth
- Moist but Well-drained
- 60 bulbs
- Part Shade
- Plant 8cm (3in) deep, 8cm (3in) apart, ideally in drifts. They may need to be lifted and divided every few years.
I’ve loved grape hyacinths ever since I was a girl when we went looking for them in the Dolomites with my dad. And these are among the most special, brand new cultivars.
This collection contains 20 bulbs each of:
- Muscari armeniacum 'Valerie Finnis'
- Muscari aucheri 'Blue Magic'
- Muscari armeniacum 'Pink Sunrise'
This can be gift wrapped in our exclusive hessian sack, with ribbon and a Sarah Raven gift card. You will be able to add this to your basket once you begin the checkout process. To add a gift message to your order, simply fill out the details at the delivery stage of the checkout.
Please note: only items which are showing ‘in stock’ can be gift wrapped.
Can take over a bit if given room so pots are the perfect way to contain them. Remove spent foliage. Lift and divide clumps in the summer months to avoid congestion.