Ice Blue Crocus Collection
In this collection
|Direct Sow/ Plant Out|
- In Grass
- Broad Tolerance
- February - March
- 15cm (6in)
- Full Sun
- Plant 8-10cm (3-4in) deep,10cm (4in) apart.
- Plant in a gritty, poor to moderately fertile soil. Ideal for growing in grass where the early blooms can be appreciated. Plant 10cm (4in) deep to deter mice from digging them up.
This exclusive collection contains the most beautiful, pale, delicate crocuses in soft blues and creams.
Crocuses are often the first flowers in a garden and feel like the true cheerleaders of spring. Delicate, yet easy to grow, lovely closed up as a goblet and even lovelier, fully starily open. They will cheer up your February and March garden, at a generally grey time of year.
This collection contains 10 or 25 bulbs each of:
- Crocus biflorus 'Blue Pearl'
- Crocus chrysanthus 'Cream Beauty'
- Crocus chrysanthus 'Snow Bunting'
This can be gift wrapped in our exclusive hessian sack, with ribbon and a Sarah Raven gift card. You will be able to add this to your basket once you begin the checkout process. To add a gift message to your order, simply fill out the details at the delivery stage of the checkout.
Please note: only items which are showing ‘in stock’ can be gift wrapped.
Can be naturalized easily in grass but wait until the foliage has died down in June to cut the grass.