Dianthus Cocktail Collection
In this collection
|Direct Sow/ Plant Out|
- Container Garden
- Neutral - Alkaline
- May - October
- 45cm (18in)
- Full Sun
- 30cm (12in)
From the very long-flowering, highly scented new 'Cocktail' series of dianthus that we trialled and were impressed by at Perch Hill last year.
They are compact, so ideal for table centre pots and windowledges and brilliant for picking.This collection contains 1 young plant each of:
- Dianthus x allwoodii 'Shirley Temple
- Dianthus x allwoodii 'Cosmopolitan'
- Dianthus x allwoodii 'Mojito'
- Dianthus x allwoodii 'Tequila Sunrise'
- Dianthus x allwoodii 'Cherry Daquiri'
Feed with rose or tomato fertiliser and keep as moist as possible although they do tolerate dry weather once established. Deadhead to promote further flowering.