Bulbs for Naturalising in Shade Collection
(You save )
In this collection
|Direct Sow/ Plant Out|
- Ground Cover
- Broad Tolerance
- January - April
- 30cm (12in)
- Moist but Well-drained
- 120 bulbs
- Part Shade
- Scatter the bulbs across the planting area and plant where they land, for a natural effect.
The easiest to grow bulbs for gently seeding themselves through shady spots in your garden. Pictured here growing alongside Hellebores. See our range here.
This collection contains:
- 50 bulbs of Chionodoxa forbesii
- 10 bulbs of Galanthus elwesii (Greater Snowdrop)
- 5 corms of Cyclamen coum
- 20 tubers of Anemone blanda 'Blue Shades'
- 10 bulbs of Narcissus 'W.P. Milner'
- 25 tubers of Eranthis hyemalis (Winter Aconites)
Suited to an open light grassland or dappled shade.