Bulbs for Naturalising in Shade Collection
In this collection
|Direct Sow/ Plant Out|
- Ground Cover (Scattered)
- Broad Tolerance
- January - April
- 30cm (12in)
- Moist but Well-drained
- Part Shade
- Scatter the bulbs across the planting area and plant where they land, for a natural effect.
The easiest to grow bulbs for gently seeding themselves through shady spots in your garden. Pictured here growing alongside Hellebores. See our range here.This collection contains:
- 50 bulbs of Chionodoxa forbesii
- 10 bulbs of Galanthus elwesii (Greater Snowdrop)
- 5 corms of Cyclamen coum
- 20 tubers of Anemone blanda 'Blue Shades'
- 10 bulbs of Narcissus pseudonarcissus 'Lobularis' (Lent Lily Daffodil)
- 25 tubers of Eranthis hyemalis (Winter Aconites)
Our bulb collections will be supplied with each variety bagged individually. To reduce waste, we no longer collate these into a second larger bag. Your delivery paperwork will list details of the collection you have ordered and the varieties included. Our bags can either be recycled or composted (please check bags for details).
Suited to an open light grassland or dappled shade.