Thank you for your interest in working at Sarah Raven.
We are looking for a full time merchandise assistant based at our offices in Marlborough. The successful applicant will be highly motivated, numerate, and have good communication skills and excellent attention to detail, plus good knowledge of Excel. The role represents an opportunity to develop your career in a busy buying and merchandising department.
The job will include the following tasks:
- Generate merchandising reports as required
- Product set up and maintenance, ensuring all product information is accurate and up to date
- Stock ordering, and expediting deliveries
- Liaison with warehouse and other internal depts
The role would suit a recent graduate who is looking to start a career in merchandising, or someone with experience who is looking for an opportunity to progress.
Salary dependent on experience.
To receive more information about the role, please send an email with subject title ‘Merchandise Assistant’ with your CV, and current employment and salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer Service Adviser
We are looking for a full time customer service adviser based at our offices in Marlborough. The role would suit someone with previous customer service experience with good communication skills and who is confident on the telephone. They should be organised, patient and ideally have an interest in gardening. Basic Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook ability is essential.
This job will entail:
- Taking orders over the phone and processing on our database
- Delivering excellent service to customers and answering their queries
- Processing orders received by post
- Responding to emails
- Using our computer system Elucid
- Being very familiar with our products, the seasonal catalogues and the website.
Salary: £14,000 to £17,000 depending on experience
Position: Permanent, full time position (Monday-Friday 09.00-17.00)
If you are interested in this role, please send an email with the subject title Customer Service Adviser with your CV, and current employment and salary details to email@example.com.
If a previously advertised role has now been removed it means that it has been filled. If you have not been contacted regarding these positions, we are sorry that your application was unsuccessful. Unfortunately, due to large quantities of applicants, we are not able to contact everyone individually. We will be keeping CVs on file should a suitable position become available in the future.