Plants for a Damp Border Collection
In this collection
- Border (Back), Border (Front), Border (Middle)
- Broad Tolerance
- May - September
- 1.8m (6ft)
- Part Shade, Shade
Combining fresh foliage textures and punchy flowers, this dramatic selection of proven heroes will deliver a calm of green oasis with a glade-like feel with some glamorous beauties drifting through it.This collection contains 3 x 9cm pots each of:
- Acanthus mollis 'Rue Ledan' (Latifolius Group)
- Anemone x hybrida 'Honorine Jobert'
- Astilbe 'Fanal' (x arendsii)
- Angelica archangelica
- Matteuccia struthiopteris
- Brunnera macrophylla 'Alexander's Great'
After planting, water generously for 1-2 weeks so the plants get well established.